We strongly believe that every organization and each employee have many opportunities to make an impact with the community.
We work with you and your employees to identify ways to make a lasting fingerprint on the community through a variety of ongoing community involvement activities.
Our company leadership and our associates actively support and serve organizations including:
- Future City Competition – a national STEM program for Middle School students
- SMART Competition – a global STEM and CTE program directed at high school and university students
- Salvation Army
- IEEE – the largest technical organization in the world, operating in over 160 countries, whose mission is to foster technical innovation and excellence to benefit humanity
- International Science & Engineering Fair
- HandsOn Greater Phoenix – a non-profit volunteer management organization
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters – Give a child the gift of friendship
- Grand Canyon University – Pursue your Passion
- The Williams Institute for Ethics and Management – Building ethics in community by transforming people and relationships